|6 skinless boneless chicken breast halves, pat dry with paper towels|
|1/2 cup honey|
|1/2 cup soy sauce|
|1 cup water|
|2 tbsp corn starch|
|1/2 tsp (up to 1) ground ginger(fresh is better)|
|1/2 tsp (up to 1) red pepper flakes(optional)|
|1 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted|
- Cut chicken breast into 1 inch strips or bite size pieces.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet that has been sprayed with Pam, over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken for about 6 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Mix together honey, soy sauce, water, corn starch, ginger and red pepper flakes.
- Whisk until no corn starch lumps appear.
- Pour sauce mixture into skillet with chicken.
- Cook until sauce thickens slightly.
- You can add more water if sauce is too thick.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Cover and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken starts to soak up the sauce.